WELCOME TO MY BLOG !! MY NAME IS JOWE , DEC 16 IS MY BIRTHDAY !! IM PETITE , CHEERFUL :p SARANGHE :p
WHAT ARE FRIENDS?
Friday, June 11, 2010, 10:25 AM

well
they ignored me finally.
i dont know what happened.
is it just because of the guy?
they ignored me
i know i was wrong . what i did to him
but did i against the law
no rite?
why should they just ignored me like that?
thats so cruel lor.
well i tried to say i dont care but i cant
cause i really treat u all as my fren.
im not racist .

so generously tweeting how happy you all are
having fun?
well sokay :)


BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps : sad life

Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)


welcome!
JOJO JOWE :p.

Special thanks to Cynthia for this layout ^___^

tag me
Your tagboard here. Shoutmix or CBox. Width: 260px

big thanks
This layout designed by Cynthia
Resources: One Two Three Four Five
DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS. DON'T CHANGE THE CREDITS! (you can delete this sentence)

check them!
DIY.